“Open up a world of possibilities
A good knowledge of English, backed up by the right English language qualification, can give students a head start in life, leading to exciting study, work and life opportunities at home and abroad.
Students, parents, teachers, schools and governments throughout the world use our exams to:
- Achieve internationally recognised standards of English.
- Improve English language skills step by step.
- Obtain clear external evidence of progress.
- Get extensive advice and support.”
If you are thinking about taking an English exam, don´t think twice!
Now it´s the right time.
We will povide you with the preparation and the assestment that you need to achieve your goal.
Cambridge English: Advanced, also known as Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), is a high-level qualification in English for demanding academic and professional situations. It offers you:
- a globally accepted English certificate – more than 3,000 universities, employers and government departments around the world accept Cambridge English: Advanced
- opportunities to study and live abroad– Cambridge English: Advanced is accepted for UK and Australian visa applications
- choice in how you take your exam – Cambridge English: Advanced can be taken either on a computer or on paper. With exam dates throughout the year, you can choose how and when you take your exam.
Cambridge English: First, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE), is an exam for people who need to prove they can use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level for work or study purposes.
Cambridge English: Preliminary, also known as Preliminary English Test (PET), is an intermediate level qualification in English that opens the doors to opportunities for work, study and travel.
Cambridge English: Key, also known as Key English Test (KET), is a basic level qualification that shows you can use English to communicate in simple situations and have achieved a good foundation in learning English.
Flyers (YLE Flyers)
Cambridge English: Flyers, also known as Young Learners English (YLE): Flyers, is the highest of three tests specifically designed for schoolchildren aged between 7 and 12. Cambridge English: Flyers shows a child can deal with everyday written and spoken English at a basic level.
Movers (YLE Movers)
Cambridge English: Movers, also known as Young Learners English (YLE): Movers, is the second of three tests specifically designed for schoolchildren aged between 7 and 12. Cambridge English: Movers shows a child is beginning to deal with everyday written and spoken English at a very basic level.Take Cambridge English: Movers tes
Starters (YLE Starters)
Cambridge English: Starters, also known as Young Learners English (YLE): Starters, is the first of three Cambridge English: Young Learners tests specifically designed for school children aged between 7 and 12. Cambridge English: Starters sets your child off on their language learning adventure, introducing them to everyday written and spoken English in a fun and motivating way.